Main Practice Areas:
- Eminent Domain
- Real Estate
Michael joined LeVander as an associate attorney in 2022. He concentrates his practice on the areas of eminent domain and broader real estate litigation and transactional matters.
Michael graduated summa cum laude from Hamline University in 2018. He continued his education by obtaining a J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2022. During law school, Michael participated in the Civil Liberties Moot Court, where he was awarded the Best Brief in his section. Michael also pursued his transactional interests by representing small business clients in the Business Law Clinic. Prior to joining LeVander, Michael worked on federal civil and criminal litigation during his internship at the United States Attorney's Office. Michael was admitted to the bar in October of 2022 and looks forward to assisting clients on a wide range of real estate issues.
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2022
- Hamline University
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Summa Cum Laude, 2018
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 2022
- Law Clerk, LeVander, Gillen & Miller, P.A. (2022)
- Legal Intern, United States Attorney's Office (2021)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (2022 - Present)
- Dakota County Bar Association