Amanda J. Johnson
Main Practice Areas:
- Eminent Domain
- Real Estate
Additional Practice Areas:
- Land Use
Amanda joined LeVander in 2020 as an associate attorney after serving as corporate counsel for a local development and property management company. Amanda concentrates her practice in municipal law where she serves multiple cities, helping each of them build a strong community with their own, unique identity.
In the average week, Amanda will assist her clients with a wide range of issues such as land use, zoning & planning, data practices, licensing, ordinances, nuisances, economic development, residential development, and public improvement projects. In addition to municipal law matters, Amanda works with the Eminent Domain practice group to assist governmental clients obtain property for various public improvement projects.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Amanda worked in land acquisition for a residential builder. She then received her law degree at Mitchell Hamline College of Law.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Summa Cum Laude – 2018
- University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) – 2005
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 2018
- Hanson Builders, Inc., Land Development Project Manager
- Summit Management, LLC, Corporate Counsel
- Anoka County Attorney’s Office, Appellate Law Clerk
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
Volunteer & Pro-Bono Activities
- Minnesota High School Mock Trial Judge
- Mitchell Hamline Expungement Clinic
- Ramsey County Guardian ad Litem